YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
Dear valued customers,
The GALADARI TEAM is closely following COVID-19 guidelines as per the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. As a brand with more than 48 years successful history in UAE, we are in this together with you and understand your concern about yourself, your families and the communities we all live in.
The health and safety of our customers and our own staff are paramount for us. As a part of our communication plan we would like to share with you a few precautionary measures we have been practicing in our daily operations:
- Galadari Staff: Daily temperature check of all Galadari Automobiles staff and all our staff have been trained on hand hygiene best practices as per WHO guidelines.
- Facilities: We have increased the frequency of sanitizing our facilities and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all our facilities. Sanitizers at all workshops, showrooms, offices have been fixed to be accessible for all staff and customers.
- Customer Cars: We have implemented a new sanitizing method with “Stabilised Aqueous Ozone” (SAO). It is highly effective; clinging to dirt, grime, viruses and bacteria and killing 99.99% of all harmful contaminants. This method of cleaning has undergone rigorous testing by laboratories and leading governing bodies across the world to prove that it is highly effective and safe. All main surfaces will be cleaned and automatically sanitized before handing over the car to the customer without any additional charge. We are also offering a complete sanitization of the interior incl. AC system through a combination of OZON nebulization and intense SAO treatment of all interior surfaces for AED 300 only.
- Demo Cars: All Demo cars after usage will be properly sanitized to be ready and clean for the next customer
- Emergency: Galadari has set up an emergency team in case we will be forced to close down our operations to support our customers in case of technical break down.
We are constantly monitoring the situation as it unfolds and will keep you updated as we receive more information.
We would like to thank you for your loyalty and want to assure you that you are in safe hands.
Please feel free to contact us through 800-MAZDA (80062932) for any further clarifications.
Chief Executive Officer – Galadari Brothers Automotive Division